- FHA Loan: LOANS 4 HOMES
FHA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners:
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Lower down payment requirements.
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits.
- Have "Streamline" refinance Programs
- Feature 3.5% Down for purchase Programs
Call us at LOANS 4 HOMES for a complete side by side comparison of your refinance or purchase options. An informed, educated borrower is our goal at LOANS 4 HOMES. That's what makes LOANS 4 HOMES 100% referred!